benefits of breastfeeding
“get tanked... fill up on the good stuff!”
- Significantly reduces the risk of Breast Cancer in women*
- Reduces risk of obesity, respiratory tract & middle ear infections, and eczema in children; with added protection against heart disease, diabetes, asthma and allergies.
- Improves brain function and immune system function in children.
- Has over 400 nutrients and exact composition of fat, carbohydrates, and protein that your baby requires... and you never have to warm it up at 3 am!
- Promotes bonding, nurturing and trust between mother and baby.
- Contains oxytocin, which acts as a natural stress reducer for baby and Mom.
- Breast Milk… no packaging, no waste. Going GREEN couldn't be easier!!!
*STUDY shows that breastfeeding is associated with lower rates of breast cancer in women.
*Zheng et al, "Lactation Reduces Breast Cancer Risk in Shandong Province, China, AM. J. Epidemoil. 152 (12); 1129
*Newcomb PA, Storer BE, Longnecker MP, er al. "Lactation and a reduced risk of premenopausal breast cancer." N. Engl.