No fairy godmother around to help measure you? Never fear. With our fool-proof and flexible sizing, you won’t need her or her magic wand to find your perfect fit with your handsfree pumping bra and tank.
ORDERING THE RIGHT SIZE
- No matter if this is your 1st or 4th babe, each time is unique and your body may respond differently.
- Although there is a lot of variation, most women increase by one to two cup sizes during pregnancy, and at least one size in the band. So if you were a 34B pre pregnancy, there’s a good chance you’ll be a 36D in nursing bra size when you begin nursing.
- You may also see a slight increase in the cup when your milk comes in and this may ultimately go down when your milk levels adjust over the year. This is when the cross over cover panels come in very handy as you can tighten or loosen based on your needs.
Once you have your regular bra sizes, simply find your measurements on our handy dandy chart.
With all the options, virtually every mother can find the perfect fit.
- See more at: http://www.thedairyfairy.com
Using the Arden handsfree pumping bra is easier then you think. When pumping, simply insert the pump flange in through the opening in the pumping panel and start pumping while adjusting the placement of the flange over the nipple. It might help to shorten the shoulder straps to achieve a nice and tight fit. Once you are done, simply disconnect the flanges from the bottles and remove from the pumping panel. Easy peasy!
CARING FOR YOUR PRODUCT
The Arden handsfree pumping and nursing bra is magically made from cotton lycra and spandex, and laced with love. When washing your delicates, make sure all hooks are closed or use a laundry bag; machine wash cold in delicate cycle and flat dry.
- See more at: http://www.thedairyfairy.com/the-fitting-room/#sthash.Rj2CfnmZ.dpuf